We first went on a trip to the store, I got milk and oatmeal and a 5 buck pizza.
Upon arriving home we ate all but four pieces of the pizza and left the box on the floor while we watched Hitch. When the movie was over I went over to the box, hoping to devour another cheesy slice, when upon opening it, I found probably- just an estimation- 25 ants on it.
Remember how a few posts ago I said we have an ant infestation? Well that's for real. After putting the box on the porch and spraying everything down with raid it was still only 10:30. So we sat down and watched XMEN1.
At the end of XMEN1 we decided we were gonna spend the night re-dying each others hair while watching XMEN2 and XMEN3. And that's exactly what we did + Staci. We made another trip to the store, got blond for me, came back, and re-started our XMEN marathon.
By the third movie our hair was all dyed so we just had to sit and watch, I fell asleep during it and woke up to all the lights turned off, door locked, and a lack of Staci and Megan. I don't know how much of the third they watched but this morning, sort of, Megan texted me and said we needed to watch the third one again. Ha.
When I say this morning, sort of, that means really like 1:00. Which was the time I woke up. IT'S HARD TO GET UP EARLY WHEN YOU GO TO BED AROUND 5.
Anyways.. the rest of my day will consist of catching ants, cleaning the apartment, showering, eating, .. possibly working on an art project, then going to the Aggie game with my big brother. WHO00!! So fun :)
did you make a bigger chunk?
ReplyDeletei don't know.. ask megan, she's the one who did it. ha jk. i don't think the chunk is bigger.. maybe it is? .. unknown
ReplyDeletewellllllllllllllllll. that said...let's destroy these freakin ants when i get home.
ReplyDeleteI wish you would come home for spring break...Both of you...Gross about the ants, i showed my mom the bloody finger picture of you holding the knife and she laughed. Miss you.
ReplyDelete