March 9, 2009

- Shut Up And Let Me Go -

I wish I could go to bed early instead of staying up late, eating coffee cake and.. well.. . blogging. I really don't have anything good to say and to tell the truth I really feel quite miserable.

Megan and I have a list of things to do over spring break.

1. Eat at Zeps
2. Eat at empire (done)
3. Visit Busk, Jones, Bradbury.. people
4. Attend a sweet tumble gym session
5. Make robot music <--- Jake Allen's addition to the list

Somewhere in there I hope to mold a memory so extravagant that I'll tell my grandchildren about it... .. every time I see them.

I took my camera out tonight and we played in the snow, not really, more like- I opened my tripod for the first time EVER and just messed around.



1 comment:

  1. sweeeeeeeeeeeet. those are cool. i love tripods. wahooo. and i love the list of things to do. really.

    ReplyDelete