March 18, 2009

- The News From Your Bed -

Actually, the news from my bed.. because I'm just laying here thinking about sleep and the days events..

Blah blah..

Pulled an all nighter

Went to sleep at 7 a.m.

Was partially awakened around 8 a.m. by a rude roommate talking to herself (yeah, I'm an art major, expect a paper scrap filled apartment).

(my self portrait collage assignment)

Went to critique.

Slept a few hours.

Worked.

Midnight- Went shopping at Smiths. While there, Elicia threw some whoppers at me which made me drop my carton of ice cream which made the lid pop off and somehow it landed with the top of the ice cream on the dirty Smiths floor. I almost peed my pants of laughter.. We took our contaminated ice cream back to the freezer section and picked out a different one. HA. Sorry to the kid who's going to end up unknowingly eating dirtied ice cream at his/her birthday party!

2 comments:

  1. Oh manda panda bear.. Ha. When will you learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Bad Karma, ice cream polluter. Great collage though.

    ReplyDelete