August 21, 2009

- I Love Iron And Wine So Much -

I am seriously getting worse and worse at this bloggin thing.

Let me just first say that.. my blog looks the way it does because I deleted my original everything and now it's just.. major league under construction and I don't know what to do with it yet.

Next-

I moved into my apt on Monday. That is something I've been anticipating for the last 15 weeks so.. I'm super glad it finally happened.

Remember how I said I'm documenting things with my phone? Well, I've got more pictures from such events as- elementary school cleaning, the Davis County Fair, desk finishing, Iron and Wine concert, the pie afterwards.. and I think that's all. Here they are:

^Awww.. Elementary.
^Doing the garbage rounds. Don't know what happened in this portable but.. their pink framed mirror was smashed all up. While I was walking around with this, I kept getting '7 years of bad luck' jokes. "Hellooooo, I didn't break it."
^They had a really neat petting zoo at the County Fair this year. I touched this cows massive amount of neck flab sickness.
^And I also touched this little buffalo.
^And I touched this mammoth.
^And I got eaten by an alligator while having a mini body and wearing a shirt that says I love Davis County?
^I had to move my desk onto the grass before I painted it purple because I got white all over our cement. .. And I'm supposed to scrub it off but, how.

^Purpleeeeeeeee.
^The finished work of the worst desk painting job the world ever saw.
^Moving up to school. :)
^Delicious strawberries and raspberries I picked to eat during my first few days back at USU.
^I saw this shirt at Walmart in Logan when I went there to get a shower curtain. Notice the little green sticker on the tag? It's discounted. Maybe because we have the worst football team in the nation.
^Notice this kids name. Beto. :) HAa.
^That tiny, tiny glowing dot in the middle of this picture is Samuel Beam, A.K.A. Iron and Wine. :)
^Here is our 23'' pizza from The Pie. Those last seven pieces were gone within minutes of this picture being taken.
^BFF Tomas and me at The Pie.

I'M SO BORING. THE END.



No comments:

Post a Comment