August 8, 2009

- Phone Picture Update -

I have recently started documenting everything with my phone because I never lug my huge camera around. Here is my record of the past few days events.

---------------August 5 2009---------------

Tomas and I set up an appointment with my old roommate, Megan Flint, to get our hair experimented on for $5.oo at the DATC. Tomas and I had a jolly good time but, I have often times wondered since then if we gave Megan more hair doing experience than she had wanted. Ha. Reason 1- because I wanted a section of my hair dyed white (impossible). Reason 2- Tomas wanted a lightening bolt on the back of his head. Yes. A lightening bolt. No one in the whole building new how to do it, so she just guessed. HAAA. I thought a lightening bold was the worst idea I'd ever heard but, it turned out pretty rad.

^Tomas with a lightening bold shaped bleach spot on his head.^Me with tinfoil covered bleach on my head. ^Tomas and Me under hair dryers, reading magazines, next to our mannequin friends. CLASSIC.^Tomas and Me. I hate when I make pictures blurry :( .^Tomas and Me side-ish view. ^Megan Flint washing bleach out of my hair. ^Tomas' pikachu (<=peekaboo + lightening bolt) --------------- August 6 2009 ---------------
Mom and I went out and picked strawberries and raspberries from our garden and I turned them into jam for college :) . Well, it was supposed to be for college, I keep eating it because it's so good! Hopefully there will be some left.
That evening after Jake Burch, Koga, Ben, and I went to the Summerfest in Bountiful, I was really craving some toast with jam, so... we dropped Ben off at home (his request), then went to my house BUT we didn't have bread. BUMMER. So we went to the store, got icecream, and Mom ended up making us yummy strawberry jam and raspberry shakes! So delicious!

^The wonderful jam I made.
^Mom making us shakes. :)^Jake Burch and Me, it's impossible for us to have a picture together that isn't blurry. It's the weirdest thing.^Koga, Jake, and Me eating our shakes.

--------------- August 8 2009 ---------------

First event of the day was Summerfest, again. While Tomas and I were there, we spun this wheel of fortune type deal to see if we could win free food at Chipotles (or whatever). Tomas spun first- He won a stress burrito. Some of us may wonder- "What is a stress burrito?" and I am here to tell you that it is a stress ball, that is in the shape of a short burrito and looks like it's wrapped in tin foil. HA. Lucky, right? Then I spun, and I won two gift cards for free burritos. WHOO. Now, what I won isn't really important. But Tomas' stress burrito on the other hand, played key importance to the days entertainment.
After Summerfest, Tomas and I went to Home Depot so I could get a plastic screw thing for my mother. While we were there, Tomas' was throwing his stress burrito randomly at fragile things, which was so risky in my opinion but he didnt' seem to care.
One of the times, he chucked it up and over the isle. This might not seem funny to anyone who wasn't there but, when we went to get it, we turned the corner and this guy had picked it up and was looking at it like "WTF?", keep in mind this is a stress BURRITO, something that no normal human has seen before. We went up to him, and as we are standing 1.5 feet away, Tomas doesn't say one word, he just sticks his hands out in front of him and waits for the guy to put the toy there. and the guy doesn't even notice for like.. a whole minute. HAAAA. I was way awkwarded out, but what could we say "Hi, sorry, can I have my stress burrito back? Ya, that's the silver turd thing you're holding". HA. It took long enough but the guy eventually looked up and was like "oh..." and gave it to Tomas.
After a few more adventures with the stress burrito, I put it on the kitchen table at my house. And not even an hour ago, I asked my mom what happened to it and she told me they'd thought it was a part that came in my dads new shoes' box, so that's where it now was. Ha. wow.

^Toilet at Home Depot. ^Tomas using the toilet at Home Depot. ^Tomas threw the stress burrito into a pile of .. stuff at Home Depot. ^I had to rescue it. ^Whoo stress burrito retrieved!


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment