August 13, 2009

- Sometimes I Go To Bees Games -

Please read Megan's post for now. I'll post later. :)


-BELOW IS MEGAN'S WHOLE POST WORD FOR WORD ABOUT THE BEE'S GAME.-

"Earlier today Mandy came and picked me up and we headed to SLC. We went to place called Moochies and I had my first ever Philly Cheesesteak. Dang good. Then we went the the Bee's game. That was fun and all as far as baseball goes. After we had taken one or two unsuccessful pictures of ourselves, the lady behind us offered to take it for us. So when we handed the camera to her, her overeager 11 year old (grand?)daughter reached forward and grabbed it, went to sit back on her chair (which she had forgotten folds back up after you get off of it) and fell flat on her bum. Meanwhile my camera was hitting several hard surfaces on its way down to the ground by their feet. They couldn't get the camera working, so we took it back, couldn't do anything either. The lens wouldn't open or close properly, so it wouldn't take pictures, so I just stuck it back in my bag, and felt sorry for myself for a little while. I had no idea what to do, ya know? I mean the camera cost me around $300 dollars, and I couldn't afford to replace it myself, but at the same time it was an easy mistake anyone could make. I didn't say anything to them, because I knew if I had broken someones camera, I wouldn't be able to replace it, and I didn't want to put anyone else in that same position. So I tried to forget about it.

Later on in the game they threw a compressed T-shirt at me in the shape of meat.

Near the end of the game, I decided to just look at my camera one more time and it was spontaneously working again (minus the dent in the metal on the side)! So all was solved! Mandy thinks it was good karma because I wasn't mean to them for breaking it.

A little while later a giant mix of a grasshopper, butterfly, and mosquito attacked Mandy and it was just about the funniest thing ever.

Mandy's tryin to convince herself that we don't look like twins now ... but we do.

Turns out Bee's are pretty good? either that or nashville sucks. We won 10-5.Epic failure at me trying to squish the pitcher.
The after party.
Life is good. "

No comments:

Post a Comment