There are a few things I was wondering if you could take care of for us at apartment 00. One is our dishwasher- it seems to have a problem and is filled with brown scum. Second- the blinds on the kitchen window, the strings are a struggle therefore making it impossible to open the blinds on one side. Third- and I don't know if you can do anything about this but we'd greatly appreciate it if you could- our couch is in really poor condition and could use either new cushions? [I don't even know if that's possible, ha] or to be replaced.
I don't mean to be a pest, but after having to clean up after my rooms previous tenant, cleaning urine off the toilet seat and wiping up a whole forest worth of nasty pubic hair off my bathroom floor, I have to say I feel justified in seeing if we can get some of this other stuff taken care of.
Thanks for your help,
Amanda
Apt 00
I'll survive only with the help of Miley Cyrus. PARTY IN THE USA, baby.
OMG. siiiiiiick!!!!!
ReplyDeletethat's gross.
ReplyDeleteif there is one thing people should appreciate about having to live in byu-approved housing, it is that landlords have to abide by certain rules. i never moved in to an unclean apartment.