A) I did not end up reading Slaughterhouse-Five. I don't remember why.
B) Within the last month or so I've finished:





And I've just started into:

I think that puts me at 9 books so far?
It's my second time reading Harry Potter and I'm loving them so much more than I did the first time. They're so good! Really. When I'm reading them I frequently find myself chuckling at things that are said or done, it's kind of embarrassing actually. But they're funny! Especially once you're past the first 2 books when you know and love the characters so much.
" ..we are only as strong as we are united,
only as weak as we are divided."
only as weak as we are divided."
I wish Dumbledore was real. He has so many wonderful things to say! I never caught most of what's said in the books when I was younger and now that I understand it, I appreciate it so much.
I watch the movies all the time and I had truly forgotten how different they are from the books! Man. If you haven't read them.. Get on it. [AHEM.. Kerri] And if you've only read them once, but it was while you were in elementary or jr. high.. Then I recommend you read them again. (:
Mandy I will get on that, I have three books to read then I will start Harry Potter. p.s. HAPPY SUMMER!
ReplyDelete