
I'll post a better picture soon. I took this from Ashlyn Buchi's facebook, she's the one who cut it.
I've officially met and held a conversation with each one of my roommates. Why couldn't, by some miracle, I have a roommate who has anything in common with me? Bleh.
The 3 of them = Jenny, Danielle, and Lydia.
Jenny and Danielle = sisters.
Danielle and Lydia = best friends.
Apparently Danielle is quite the heart breaker.. We probably don't have the same taste in men so.. I'm not too worried about her stealing the heart of my school girl crush- Who, BTW, I am dying to spend time with, but can't because that would be so conspicuous!
It feels like it's going to be a really good year. My classes went extremely well today, though I need to figure out another 3 credit class to take on top of deductive logic, intro to folklore, and interpersonal communication. Any ideas?
I noticed while walking around campus today that there are an abnormal amount of good looking people up at USU this year. It's like style just hit Logan or something. Yup, it's probably the best thing since Britney Spears.
mandy i love the mullet. that sucks about your roommates.
ReplyDeletei love it! you are my rock star!
ReplyDeleteMullets are hot. Especially on girls.
ReplyDeleteHot people in Logan? Is the second coming happening tomorrow too?!
do not talk about mullets and britney spears in the same post ever again.
ReplyDeletebut guess what? i think you are the only girl i know who can rock the mullet and look dang cute with it. so ROCK THAT MULLET.
p.s. my farewell is october 17. be there or be square. aka friendship over.