August 16, 2010

- 2 Weeks -

I SO badly want to blog about the frustrations of my job. But as frustrating as it is, I'd like to keep it so.. that's why you haven't seen anything about it. Ha ha. I'll just say- I'm getting more hours now! Which is really great! And the more I shoot, the better I'm getting. I haven't sold less than $150 worth of product to anyone so far, which is good news! And I even sold our 2nd biggest package last time I worked! (: I'm proud of myself.

I can't wait for school to start. I've been working out finances, looking at my school schedule, setting up my work schedule, taking career quiz's to see what I should graduate in, and even starting to make grocery lists for when I get up there! I feel like summer just puts my life on hold and it needs to get going again!

My Fall work schedule is crazy. I'm going to be working from 5:30 [AM] - 10, then going to class, then probably [I haven't gotten my other schedule yet] working from 4:30 - 9:30 [PM]. Ah, I'm dreading it. 12 credit hours on top of that just might bring my mono back.. Ha. Yay.

Congratulations to:

Alonzo&Erin- Married!
Andee&Tyson- Getting married this week!
Lauren&Sean - Getting married this week!
Carly Hebertson- Engaged!
Kristin Gardner - Engaged!
Jarna Knickerbocker - Engaged!
Carly Hatch - Engaged!

[ WOW, that's a lot of people getting hooked up. ]


Life is good. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment