With my parking pass, my car is covered for 2 hours in the school's lot. Unfortunately, I was parked there for 2.5 hours so when it was time for me to pull out, I owed money and here's the payment process went:
Box Girl: "That'll be $1."
Me: "Man, I wasn't planning on being here this long so hopefully I've got some change." Counts out 7 dimes, 5 pennies, 1 quarter. "Oookkaaayyyyy.."Reaches hand of change out the window.
Box Girl: "Um.."Looks disapprovingly at change. "Do you have a card? Or a checkbook?"
Me: " Uh..no."
What kind of crazy questions are those?
A) I would not be paying in ridiculous variations of change if I had my card and
A) I would not be paying in ridiculous variations of change if I had my card and
B) no person in their right mind writes a check for $1.
Box Girl: "Is that just all the change from your cupholder?"Woman, why would I hand you all the change from my cup-holder?
Me: "Uhh.. no. It's a dollar." Just like you asked for..
Box Girl: Stares at me.
Me: "You can count it yourself."
Box Girl: Counts change. "Okay! Have a great day!"
What?
Parking "nazi's" (as they are known at the U of U) are the best! Haha. Way to go giving them the opportunity to sharpen up their counting skills!
ReplyDeleteOne time at the gateway, I didn't have ANY money to pay the $1 I owed for parking..and the little old man that was helping me was way snottty and said, "guess that'll just come out my paycheck."
ReplyDeleteWHOOOPS.
haha what a trick.
ReplyDelete