I really love being in a young single adult ward. Really. It's so nice to be able to take the sacrament in silence and not hear screaming babies the whole time. Testimony meeting is usually really great too [since we're all young, we don't the regulars who get up and talk about their children] though we do still have the occasional awkward and/or shocking, but still hilarious, comment.
Today's examples:
1. Girl ends her testimony with "We have a really good looking ward, and I'm really grateful for that." HA. Sho funny.
2. Guy gets up and bears his testimony on the priesthood. Really great, right? The story relating had to do with him giving his good friend a blessing, reason being that she had to get immediate surgery around her "bum area" and was waddling around but needed to be better by her marathon that weekend. .. . ..He said "bum area". TMI, man! On a scale of 1-10, uncomfortable level was around 14.
That's the best thing I've ever heard.seriously so awkward.
ReplyDelete