Just came across a post that included tons of pictures from freshman year and it reminded me that Halloween is just around the corner! [Almost a month away is around the corner.]

I need to figure out what to be or I'll end up throwing an outfit together day of, and that's never fun. I also need to figure out what I'm doing that weekend. Do I stay at school or go to grandma's? It's such a hard decision!
i am glad for the people in the world that love halloween. i really don't. but i like that you were a robot. flight of the conchords reference?
ReplyDeleteGo to Grandmas... talk her into donuts!
ReplyDeleteMANDY! I'm being a fish for halloween. I already have the mask, I just need the clothes. Maybe I will come up there for Halloween because it's boring down here.
ReplyDeleteI'm still waiting for my friendship bracelet. I'm not rushing you, just reminding you!
Kerri! I sent you the bracelet in the mail on Saturday night.. So.. Monday. Ha. You should get it tomorrow.
ReplyDelete