SCHOOL HAS SEEMED SO IMPOSSIBLE THIS SEMESTER. Gotta-getmygetmygetmygetmy head in the game! Or something.
Early classes are the worst and colds are a lot more miserable than I remember them being. [Usually a healthy attitude keeps them away, but not this time.]
Mom cracks me up:

I crack myself up:
Employment is such a great and precious thing that I often times forget to be thankful for.
Friends and sleep are my top 2 favorite things.
The roommates and I have been ordering from bountifulbaskets.org. It's been very delicious so far, the only thing we haven't liked were the brussel sprouts..

As a letter writer, I have been slacking. Kerri, Kelli, Levi, Morgan, Jake B. and whoever else I should be writing--------> Starting February 1st, my New Years, I'll do better.
A few weeks ago, I went skiing for the first time since elementary school. IT WAS THE BEST.
I created a cart of CD's I would like to buy on amazon today. This almost made the cut:
Maybe next time.

M-ANDY!
ReplyDeleteSlacker is right! Also I still wear your friendship bracelet EVERY SINGLE DAY! So it is getting worn out a little. Maybe if you get time you could make another one? I realize that is a lot to ask so if you don't have time then don't even worry about it.
I hope to see you soon.
Your friend
Kerri
Also I want to hang out with you soon. And your friend, the one in these pictures that I met once. He is funny.
ReplyDeletepeace