January 6, 2011

True Grit

I've given myself until February 1 to come up with a list of resolutions for 2011. Yup, that's when my new year is starting. For now I'm trying to accomplish the things I wanted to do before winter break ends:

finish These Is My Words [again]
go to a movie by myself [for the first time]
get a Logan library card
---- then, check out HP7
have a star wars movie marathon
eat out somewhere local
re-learn silent night on the guitar
make cardamom bread

That list is what's left over from the mental one I've been trying to maintain all break. There were other things on it, but I can't remember what they were. So far, I've prepped myself for making cardamom bread and I've gone to a movie by myself. I'm running out of time! Only a few days left.

The movie I chose to see was True Grit [--> That and Tangled were the only two temptations and I figured tangled would be a good redbox.] The movie was really great, and I didn't mind being alone. In fact, it felt really good. I like that I'm okay with myself enough to go do things alone.

Yadadamean?

No comments:

Post a Comment