You know that feeling when you do poorly on an exam and all you want to do is go home and play
Nintendo for 10 hours? Not really? Well, that's what I'm experiencing today. We had our first test in greenhouse management this morning, and though I really like the subject- I didn't get my book until yesterday [not even 24 hours before the test] because of amazon canceling my order and then me not checking my email. On top of that, I missed last class because I was sick. Yuck. I hope I did okay.
My Thursdays are usually packed but not today, I'm all done with classes and I have no work. It's only 8:00 am- I don't know what to do with myself! Maybe I'll go to the city library in a few hours, when it's not so frigid outside, and check out Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Or maybe I should read from my greenhouse book? Probably that.
[When I think of the word "frigid", which perfectly describes winter thus far, this is what comes to mind:

If you are bored today, come over for waffles.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAH. That santa movie is sooo good. I totally see the frigid.
ReplyDeletep.s. I love the title....not so much the fact that the song will now be stuck in my head all day..