February 26, 2010

- El Scorcho -


I never really got into Weezer. Knew a few songs but that's it. Who cares though! I went to a Weezer tribute concert last night at the Lundstrom Center. FUN. Jake Metcalf, Benjamin Rasmussen, and Carli Bahm were all there- and I met a kid named Tyler.-So that was great.

And upon coming home- I sat down and from around 10:00 pm until 2:00 am I spent my time fixing the titles and punctuation issues of the posts from my blogs earlier life. Why didn't I use capitalization? Why did I not put spaces between all the blog titles. It was bugging me so bad it just had to be taken care of. Even if it did take all of my natural disasters class and around 4 hours last night. Ha. Now it's perfect, or close to.

1 comment:

  1. ba ha ha. kerri and i are awesome.

    did she also tell you how i stalk your blog? i love it. i'm glad you commented on my blog so now i probably won't be so shy to comment on yours. funny that you are friends with shawn koga. we used to be friends.

    no, i did not personally take the picture in my blog banner. my friend, moon, took it. i was with her though. we were backpacking europe last may and that picture is from cinque terra, italy aka the MOST BEAUTIFUL place in the world. anyway, i didn't take a camera at all on the trip so my friends just gave me all of their pictures.

    p.s. i never got into weezer either until last year. and they've been popular since i was like 14, i swear. now i love them.

    ReplyDelete