February 9, 2010

- Maybe It's A Tradition -

Sometimes I wonder why I would stay up all night so I could ride in the car 30 minutes to the closest Denny's (Tremonton) and have free breakfast at 5:50 A.M. then ride in the car 45 minutes (we missed the exit the first time, ha) to home. Maybe it's tradition, since Elicia, Megan and I went last year also. Free breakfast that early in the morning seems a tiny bit crazy.. I don't usually eat until 9 anyway, at which point I would still be hungry even if I ate at 5:50 in the A.M. Get what I'm saying? Ha.

^ Macky, the roommate one who drove to Denny's.
^Megan Bell closing her eyes to the brightest flash you'd ever see.
^5:00 looking like a huge stoner.
^So cold and icy outsidE!
^ MMMM.

The last time I stayed up for all hours of the night was probably last spring. No doubt I only do it when I have good cause to, and last night that was the case. A) Because I had to be awake long enough to go to Denny's. B) Mackenzie and I beat a level of Katamari Damacy that I've been STUCK ON FOREVER. C) Mackenzie and I baked the pieces out of cookie dough ice cream to see if it would make cookies.. And THAT my friends.. was an event worth while. Ha.

^ Abigail tried to stay up all night but wasn't successful.
^Our little cookie dough morsels. ^Not cooked.^Cooked.
^ The result.
Rock hard wanna-be-cookie chips.

*100% Wouldn't recommend the above activity.

3 comments:

  1. That post made me laugh. Hard. You better love your college life. It really is fun! Relatively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet if you put the mini cookie chips in a bowl with milk it would be like eating cooOOOOkie crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. coolest thing in the world! hhahaha I miss you

    ReplyDelete