February 7, 2010

- Finally -


I've FINALLY done something exciting. I feel like it's been so long!!! My life has been soooo boring.

School

Work

School

Work

School

Work

School

Work

That's all I've done for the past too long!

But this weekend, I tie dyed a shirt.
Yes.


My roommates and I have a list of 50 things to do before the semester ends (I can't remember if I've mentioned it before) and that was #45. Carly, Abigail, and Macky dyed their shirts on Thursday (I think) and Megan and I dyed ours Friday before I went to work. It was an easier process than I remember it being but still so fun. My life's been so uneventful until now! I can't even express it. I'm grateful for this shirt dying experience.
(:

2 comments:

  1. i need to make a list like that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good idea. Have you been watching the buried life on MTV? Hopefully not cause it'll ruin your 2010 resolutions, haha. ANYWAYS, it's a show about this 4 doods that have a list of 100 things to do before they die. Intriguing! You should post your whole list on your blog.

    LOVE YOU. Come hang out with me in SLC soon. It's been too long.

    ReplyDelete