I have an extreme dislike for facebook. There are people on there I care to hear about and people on there I don't care to hear about at all. It seems most of the messages I get are about people from category dos. Lame. .. I borderline deleted my account today but then decided I still wanted updates on who's getting married and who's breaking up. HA. .. how redic.
Megan Bell and I went to a meeting today about selling Living Scriptures over the summer. I super hope they like me and send me out to.. somewhere that doesn't have the male species.
My whole apartment is one huge mass heartbreak explosion- It's like everyone around here has hammers and is hitting each others feelings all over the place. It's weird. And gross. And sad. All at the same time.
I like the visual of the hammers sorry though love.
ReplyDelete