
I feel like this Saturday was super eventful. Today I went to the bookstore, bought a hoody and tracing paper, watched Elicia and Andee fly down the stairs in sleeping bags, read 3000-0000-000 pages of scriptures, baked an apple pie, dressed up like a freaking Spice Girl, made music videos, delivered 11 pieces of pie, watched Elicia and Des crump it, got a text from
Back tracking a little bit... I really am surprised at myself for dressing up like a Spice Girl (sporty to be specific). I never thought I would do that again. Especially not at the age of 18.5. Oh well, it was definitely a change from the ordinary and kind of exciting. Hopefully we can get a chord up here soon so I can share the videos with the world by blog and facebook.
I just looked up and Megan Bell is drawing me right now. I look like.. anime or something. It's OK. I can't draw her very good either. Ope, she just threw the pen down. I think she gave up. Ha.
I wish there was a way to put a singular song onto each new post.. because I really would like to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment