
"Apparently I didn't think it was that big of a deal, because I forgot to tell people."
- Andee Demie
HA.
She freaking hit a pedestrian with her car today.. and didn't tell me until 1:50 a.m.
POST CONVERSATION MANDY/ANDEE INTERVIEW
Mandy Allen- "So Andee, what'd you do today?"
Andee Demie- "Well, I hit a pedestrian. And it was really embarrassing because she started freaking out. I was watching for cars and when there were no cars, I started to go and didn't notice she was crossing and I hit her. And she started cussing and freaking out. And she said "holy shi" and was screaming at me, I didn't hear half the words cus my window was up. And then she said "I'm going to get your license plate number!" and I said "OK" and drove away."
Mandy Allen- "What Andee? You just drove away?" [ROTFL!]
Andee Demie- "I didn't know what to do... I've never hit a pedestrian before."
excuse me. What would YOU do if you hit a pedestrian??
ReplyDeleteI'm normally a good driver!
normally .. like when?
ReplyDeletelike ALL the time thank you!!
ReplyDeleteDont worry Andee, Mandy Dogs on everyones driving except her own. Although i have to agree with her you probably shouldn't have driven off but now next time this happens we know that we should stop.
ReplyDeleteha ha, hitting someone automatically gives ragging rights to whoever wants them. that's why i can say whatever i want about andee's driving.
ReplyDelete