January 30, 2009

- Princess Warrior -

I just had an extremely alarming and pretty funny experience.
So I downloaded a bunch of widgets for my computer today during computer science, one of which was some warrior princess 3d destroy the castle type game. Whoo, awesome! Right? After opening it up, I turned to Megan and said "Hey, look at this one.." Two seconds later, an animated women wearing nothing but a see-through curtain and a thong popped up on the screen and started dancing around. HA, so dumb. And worse, I couldn't get rid of her! We were sitting on the third row, in stadium seating and I don't even want to know what the people behind me were thinking when they saw what I had pulled up. I put my hand over the screen and looked at Megan like "Ahh, help!" then closed my laptop and terminated her after class.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha oh man that is one funny story! hahaha miss you.

    ReplyDelete