January 31, 2009

- And Today Was A Day Just Like Any Other -

I ultimately delayed getting to work this morning. I left myself 15 minutes to get there before we were supposed to open (7:30- early!). This was a bad idea because when I went out to my car, there was a solid .25 centimeters of ice on every window. I scraped as much as I could off (.. a few streaks here and there) and when I got inside- I was "hello"d with another large amount of ice on the INSIDE of my windshield. Wow. Tell me that's happened to you before.
---------------Ended up driving to work with my windows down so I could see.

I went grocery shopping twice today- the second time, when I looked down into my bag to get out my wallet, I noticed- whoop whoop,
my zipper was down. Embarrassing!


For the past few hours I've been drawing and erasing abstract bumblebees for my 2d design class. Cool. I'm far from done, but that's OK, because I'm mostly prepared to pull another all-nighter.

In the middle of doing my abstracts, I called my mom to notify her that I wasn't coming home unless there is good Superbowl food. An hour and a half or so, later, Carli Bahm texted me and told me she saw my dad at Smiths. :) I think my family loves me and wants me to come home for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment