May 29, 2009

- Don't Tell Me It's Over -

Leish and I went to Viewmont this morning and chatted with Busk and looked through the new yearbook- Whoa, a lot better than ours? I think that might be so. The cover is kinda lame-- but the inside is dang cool for the most part. After, we went and chilled in the commons for a bit since school was out at 12:30 because of spring fling.

I seriously enjoyed seeing everyone that was still there. I saw my little brother, Rossy, then ran into Mc k, Bryson, Ali, Levi Johnson, Maryelle, Anna, Jared, Jessica Jones, Kim and just a bundle of people that I havn't seen for too long. Man, I miss all that. AS LAME AS THAT SOUNDS/IS-- I miss high school, Still, And I'm a sophomore in College.

I've been thinking a lot about that, high school I mean, and I should have juiced it for all it was worth. I feel like I wasted that totally awesome few years of my life. Now, hanging out with Levi and other people I graduated with, I compare my life to theirs and it's like- Hello- Why didn't I live it up before responsibility hit me in the face? Why didn't I talk to people? Why did I have a boyfriend basically my whole senior year? Why didn't I ever try to make friends in my grade? Why did I ever feel awkward or out of place? Everyone in high school was just as insignificant to the world as I was-- Why didn't I realize this? Ha. Regrets about high school... I just got to make sure that I don't feel the same way about college when it's all said and done.

A few updates:

I...
Leave back to Washington on the 31st, so- Sunday.
Got Megan Bell the most perfect birthday present while I was at the store yesterday.
Sent off a letter and a package to Levi already. I can't wait until he replies!!!!
Finally hung out with and saw Brooke's, Stef's, and Jackie's house. It's dang cool.
Have spent way too much money while I've been home.
Got glasses.
Got the new Sounds album. YA!
Loved the Keva I drank yesterday. Mm.. Another one please.
Got pooped on by a bird today! on my face :( EW.

No comments:

Post a Comment