Levi and I have participated in plenty of final goodbyes during the past month.. but tonight was seriously our last goodbye, for two years. Levi was set apart as a missionary at 9:15 PM and leaves tomorrow morning at 10:00 for the MTC.
Mono and a plane ticket can't save separation this time.
Sad.
ULTRA Sad.
ULTRA Sad.
I WUV YOU MANDY! and I MISS YOU.
ReplyDeleteI talked to Levi yesterday afternoon and I promised him that I would take care of you while he's gone. SO..that means I have to SEE you a lot..deal?
I can't break this promise.
He really truely cares about you.
Sorry.
You can't get away from me now.
I LOVE YOU!!!
Keep busy and time will go by fast. Write often and send packages. If it is meant to be you will grow in your friendship. What he is doing is important and you will be blessed for his service. Chin up friend! It won't be easy but it is worth it.
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
ReplyDelete