May 18, 2009

- The Words We Say -

Ok.. So, I flew home on Saturday. And I leave back to Washington on the 31st of May. Which is kind of a bummer, because Ben and Tammi get back SOMETIME the beginning of June and I'm going to miss them by [ ] <--- this much probably. That makes me sad because I have missed them and I don't want to wait another three months to see them.
I attended Levi's farewell yesterday- and he had no idea I was in town and didn't think I was coming so.. It was a surprise and surprised he was. He did a FANTASTIC job on his talk. Really really well done- especially considering he was on vacation for two weeks straight and threw his talk together the day before he had to give it. Super awesome.

Being home has been alright, it's nice to be here but at the same time, I just want to jump up and go play.. And I can't/ am not allowed :(. BUMMER.

I wonder if my swimming suit ever made it to my apartment in Logan.. I sure hope it did because I want it.

1 comment: