Zebra gum tattoos at the hotel before we left! Whoo!
My car was packed.

Some scenic view near Twin Falls, Id.

My service engine light came on halfway to our destination :( ha.

Nearing the end of day one in Parma, Id.

Super cool Chinese Pheasant that Jarna's neighbor had.

The Redneck Cafe- Middle of nowhere, Oregon.

Gas station next to The Redneck Cafe.
This sign says engine must be shut off during refueling.

Scenic view #2 in Oregon, I think, IDK maybe it's in Washington.

Nearing our final destination. Kennewick, WA.
Some scenic view near Twin Falls, Id.
My service engine light came on halfway to our destination :( ha.
Nearing the end of day one in Parma, Id.
Super cool Chinese Pheasant that Jarna's neighbor had.
The Redneck Cafe- Middle of nowhere, Oregon.
Gas station next to The Redneck Cafe.
This sign says engine must be shut off during refueling.
Scenic view #2 in Oregon, I think, IDK maybe it's in Washington.
Nearing our final destination. Kennewick, WA.
Our first day of sales was on Saturday. My GPS battery ran out within the first few hours so I spent a lot of the day driving around trying to find roads on my list. But, I was the only one of the girls teams who sold sets (I sold 4 sets to one couple) and for that I just consider myself lucky. The day was very emotionally trying, and I've decided I'll NEVER be mean to a sales person ever again.
Our apartment is way ghetto but very spacious because there is absolutely nothing in it except what we brought with us.. So we have no furniture, microwave, anything. We live on W. Hood Avenue and the name is completely appropriate.
We went to the Richland, WA singles ward yesterday. Weird people go to singles ward. That's all.
* I miss my family A LOT.
Our apartment is way ghetto but very spacious because there is absolutely nothing in it except what we brought with us.. So we have no furniture, microwave, anything. We live on W. Hood Avenue and the name is completely appropriate.
We went to the Richland, WA singles ward yesterday. Weird people go to singles ward. That's all.
* I miss my family A LOT.
Happy Mothers Day, Mom! I love you! You're wonderful!
nice sweatshirt :) football?
ReplyDelete