May 3, 2009

- Darling Sisters -


These are my darling sisters and the wonderful breakfast they brought me in bed this morning. I feel like most of the time they are little boogers but really, they are pretty good to me. I've been really achy sick with a mean cold this weekend and beyond breakfast in bed, my sisters have been taking pretty good care of me. T helped me haul all my stuff from apartment out of my car (in the rain) to the house and she also went through some of my room mess for me helping me clean stuff up. P has come in and played with me while I've been sick in bed and sat with me after church for 45+ minutes while I waited to get a new temple recommend. They are so dear.

I go to my two day training in the morning.. And Washington (state) on Wednesday. :S scary.

2 comments:

  1. can i buy them off of you.. i'll pay big money for them. haha. they are so cute. you've got a great family and im truly jealous of that. i hope training goes well.. i can't believe your gone. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is elicia on my dads haha

    ReplyDelete