May 2, 2009

- Dull Life -

Last night I left my apartment for the last time. I can't believe my Freshman year of college is already over. Kinda sad.. But I currently am liking the idea that time goes by so fast.

My first year of college was a real learning experience. I learned about roommate qualities that I hope I never have, and qualities that I hope I do. I learned never to take a 7:30 class. I learned if you always have a bad roommate, you probably are the bad roommate. I learned of the great Sully Sullivan. I learned high school is completely different than real life. I learned that I miss highschool. I learned that just because the class sounds fun - Computer Science, Poly Sci - doesn't mean it is. In fact, it probably means you're GPA will deeply suffer if you take those classes. ha. I learned that Logan isn't as cold as people say, it just has crappy weather all the time. I learned to more so appreciate my mothers cooking. I learned to cook. I learned to avoid all nighters. I learned to avoid The Howl. I learned to avoid Megan King. I learned that I love wireless internet.. which my family doesn't have- and my sister has to get on right now so... I'll add more later.

bla.

No comments:

Post a Comment