June 4, 2009

- Goodnight Freddy -

Tomorrow is Friday and I still haven't sold anything since Monday. :( That's the worst because I've already fill up my car TWICE since then and gas here is 2.69-2.74 depending on where you go. Ultra expensive and getting more-so. So.. I need to start selling or I'm going to be in more than just living and materials debt.

I love living in Washington. I love anything and everything that happens. This evening, there was a huge wind storm that instantly turned the skies brown.. and was so strong- it blew my car off the freeway overpass into the traffic below... naaahh that didn't happen. But I felt like it was going to. It was strangely awesome.

And after the wind- well, it's still kind of windy- but when it calmed a little, the sky looked super awesome lavender like and there were/are mass amounts of lightening all over the place. That happens in Farmington.. but it's just way more awesome when it happens in Washington.

I'm listening to the new Sounds album. Pretty good but I can't decide if I like it as much as the old stuff.. They've changed they're style a bit. I don't like when Maja talks/sings all fast-rappy-like.

I've been so tired lately, I think Mono is still lingering.

When I was selling in Eltopia/Pasco yesterday, I met a young farming family. They were super nice and invited my whole apartment over for dinner on sunday. WAHO.. That's kinda cool, huh? And they gave me a large map of the area [which I totally needed] and the wife lent me their tennis rackets and a frisbee so I could play-- in all my free time? Ha. Still. How nice of them!

OK. 2 last things.

1. So we have these happy customer sheets that we have people sign and say a little bit about what they like about our product. And, I went into a house yesterday and talk to the lady, she already had all the movies, and I asked her if she'd sign my sheet. She said she'd love to and this morning when I read what she'd written.. I could help but laugh SO HARD.
She'd written something to the effect of:

"Mandy is a really delightful person. She has the right personality for a job like this."

WHAT THE EHCK? .. Ha.

2. I knocked on a door today and the ladies excuse for why she couldn't talk was:

"I'm actually in the middle of ordering something on eBay, so this really isn't a good time.."

LoL. Seriosusly.

1 comment:

  1. haah! eBay..I used to work there. I'm sorry that my former job has affected your selling..

    ReplyDelete