[For a better written and more filled story of the night read the text below that I stole from Megan's blog. I LOVE COPY AND PASTE.]
- Megan's Post From June 20 2009 -
"Mandy and I have become quite the hoodlums lately.It started out with our with the idea of getting some good Columbia River pictures ( I LOVE the columbia river!). We went to the city side of the river, took some pictures from a park, but to not much avail. All the lights were on the side we were standing on. We remembered how cool it had looked from the other side, when we had been standing on some girls dock in her backyard.
Along side the Columbia river, are a bunch of giant houses with their back yards going right into the river. They all have their own private docks. It's super cool. So we left Richland, drove round to Pasco, found the house, walked through the backyard, and spent a couple hours sitting on the dock, taking awesome pictures, and pondering the meaning of life. Time well spent, I'd say. Mandy taught me all about exposure and such. You can see a few of Mandy's pictures here, the first and sixth ones are my favorite. We plan to print the pictures out and leave them on the porch of the house, as a thank you.
On another note, have I mentioned that Kennewick has the official worlds most used 7-11? 18 flavors! Yet I still get Pina Colada every time... We made friends with one of the workers, so she gives us buy-one-get-one-free cards. It's great. They also sell official looking metallic slurpee straws for a buck each. They're so cooool. I picked up about 20 of them for souvenirs for the fam. I'll definitely be the favorite daughter/sister when I get home.
This is our last weekend in Tri-Cities. We're moving into a house in Moses Lake on Tuesday. I just can't wait to see how these events unfold. I think Moses Lake will be better for all of us. It better, cause we're all counting on it."
Hey It's me, Mandy, again. These are my pictures from the trip. GANGSTA!

P.S.Today was our last day selling in the Tri Cities and I'm SO glad about that because we need new area, BAD. This morning I sold 1.5 sets and Levi sent me a bundle of pictures :) those things make me glad too.
Happy Birthday Dad! Everyone yell-"Ya 50!" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment