June 21, 2009

- Hold Music -

Sometimes I'm just so glad Megan has a blog.

Because yesterday we had a blast of a day off and I don't want to upload pictures or write about it.. and Megan did a great job. SOOOO.. BELOW IS THE EXACT POST. AWESOME!

- Megan's Post From June 20 2009 -

"Today we took a day off. I don't want to get into the nitty gritty details of it all, but the day consisted of popsicles, antique shows, old cars, friends, pictures, towels, insanely cold water, the columbia river, grass, pictures, synchronized swimming, wishing we were wake boarding, sun, music, laughing, splashing, laying, sitting, swimming, and driving. We spent a coupla hours in the Columbia river ( I LOVE the Columbia River), then came home and changed. We went to Roberto's, which is Washington's version of Beto's, then went and saw 'Up'. I was basically the only one of my group that liked it. I liked it a lot, but it also doesn't take much to impress me."

Here's a few pictures:
This is the epitome of our friendship:

This is what cool looks like:

1 comment:

  1. miss you!!
    I gave you an award.
    Check it out on my blog

    ReplyDelete