Today I sold 4 sets! Ya! It was a pretty awesome experience. The only part that wasn't awesome was the part where I asked what their little boys name was and found out it was actually a girl. OOPS. BABIES LOOK GENDER NEUTRAL, OK?
Then around 6:30 we ate dinner at a families house (the Warren's) that Jarna had sold to a little while back. This family has SEVEN girls! And no boys! Except the husband. CRAZY!
They were all so cute and wonderful. I loved spending time with the family, though I only knew them for one evening. We all played and ate spaghetti and laughed and I poured a glass of water on one of the girls then we hid from her in the garage and we learned that dryer sheets don't keep away mosquito's and we ate donuts and ice cream and we watched Forever Strong- good movie by-the-way- and we learned about each other (them about us and us about them) and it was just a huge fun girl party! (Mostly.) It just was really fun, and a great way to spend one of our last evenings. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment