June 1, 2009

- The Henney Buggy Band -



Megan did a pretty job talking about the day. Scroll down to the bottom to read her blog. Ha.

My own say..

Flew back to Kennewick today. Megan and Jarna picked me up and we played around for a little while.. I wish longer. Spokane is freaking awesome. We ate at the nastiest wanna-be Cafe Rio restuarant. I MISS UTAH FOOD sometimes.

While I was away from the apartment we were given a couch and a few air mattresses. So that's sweet. We also got some lights and a funky table for the family room.

We played scum with 20 or somethin people tonight at the other girls' apartment. Pretty dang chaotic but I met some nice young folk from around here.

Levi hasn't written me yet. His mother and Carli Bahm both got letters.. but not me.. :( Why? Not fair.. I could cry.

- Megan's Blog Post From May 31 2009 -

"Mandy's back in town. I'm sooo happy about that. We drove two hours to Spokane this morning to pick her up from the airport, spent an hour or two in the city taking pictures of scenery, sky bridges, and giant red rider wagons. COOOOOL stuff. Then we drove home. About an hour and a half later, we drove through Moses Lake, realized we'd driven a whole hour in the wrong direction ... then turned around. :)

And now here we are, reverting to our old ways of being super antisocial but laughing a whole lot about everything that's never REALLY that funny to anyone but us.


Oh, also, I reached 100 m.p.h. today and that was cool cause I'm not a real speeder, but I was peer pressured into it and Mandy took pictures and all. It was quite the occasion. Not really, but kinda."

No comments:

Post a Comment