Why does no one in my college experience enjoy being physically active!??!
I don't like having to decide between A) going alone or B) not going at all. And then end up not going at all. Maybe I should just get facebook again so all that free time I now have to do stuff ALONE will be gone and I'll be able to cyberly hang out with my roommates and friends. YAY.
ha ha...story of my life right now too. my roommates refuse to go to the gym for various reasons. one being she doesn't want to go without make-up on but if she wears make-up she'll break out. it's kind of comical, really.
ReplyDeleteseriously? mackenzie wouldn't even go with you. she is always willing to do something active! tell her to get her butt up and do something with you. even if she has tests. tell her it's proven that if you exercise you study better.
ReplyDeleteMacky was at the library studying and had an S.I. She's the only one who would do stuff like that with me. Mostly. Carly would but- she's ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS doing schoolwork no matter what day, no matter when, so that's why I she's included in the group above.
ReplyDeleteI would go with you if I were there right now.
ReplyDeleteand yes, you should get a facebook again!