March 29, 2010

- Truth Or Dare Me. Please. -

[ TRUTH ]
A facebook slave-------> That's what I am.

No doubt- I have been on it from 7:00 p.m.---->now.

[ TRUTH ]
I can't wait to star-see tomorrow night on the quad.
Thanks for inviting me Carli Bahm.


[ TRUTH ]

I bought a deck of Truth or Dare cards while I was in elementary school.

Just dying to know what some of them they say?..

Truth
-Do you think any of your friends snore?
-Who was the first friend you ever had?
-Which friend do you think is most likely to become a doctor?
-Name one thing you like about each friend.
-Which of your friends is most likely to become an astronaut?
-What is the silliest thin you've ever seen the friend across from you do?
-Make up a dream vacation for the friend on your right.
-Which friend would you most like to have as a roommate, and why?

- or -

Dare
-Call someone you'd like to be friends with and ask that person to come over. [I admit I'm still -not brave enough to do this one sometimes.]
-Sit on the lap of the friend on your left until your next turn.
-Close your eyes and have a friend volunteer to let you feel his or her face, then guess who it is.
-Describe a dream you had about a friend.
-Name each of your frineds birthdays. If you can't, stand on one leg until your next turn
-Ask each friend what nickname they'd like to call you.
-Name what you think each friend will be when he or she grows up.
-Act like your friend when he or she is mad.
-Try to hold your breath for as long as it takes a friend to tell the story of Cinderella.
-Let a friend predict your future.
-Make up a joke about the friend across from you.

All pretty classic, right? I brought the game up to college a few months ago and I hope to play it soon. Actually I want to play it right now.. but Carli Bahm just left so.. that's the end of that. Ha.

P.s. Not trying to be a huge complainer or anything but- my knee has been hurting+bad. I can't decide if it's because I went scootering over a pothole in Seattle [and tripped it big time]- or just have the joints of a grandma. ---------> The more I walk on the knee the more it feels like it's going to explode into a thousand pieces of hate. Or something. OUCH.

1 comment:

  1. i'm boycotting truth or dare...
    i was at a party a couple of weekends ago and i don't know why i even stayed for this part because i hate group games. but we played truth or dare. i had to go around and say something i didn't like about everyone in the room and something i did like. it was awful.
    then i had to lick mustard off of my friends nose. i'm sure he loved it but it was gross.

    ReplyDelete