Earlier this week I announced that I finally have my fishing license! And I'm proud to say- Macky and I put it to use yesterday. We went out into the wild, made ourselves a few fishing poles, and worked 3 different fishing locations. Though the 4 hours of cutting worms and standing in the freezing cold turned out to be a no-fish-failure, the experience was enjoyable. Macky and I laughed so hard and so frequently that I'm surprised neither of us peed our pants over the trip.
March 7, 2010
- My 200th Blog Post -
I was reading through my blogs recently, labeling them and what not and realized I'd promised pictures of our Seattle trip last July but I never put them up SO.. I did that finally. The post is dated in July so that's where it lay in the archive. But you can also see them if you click HERE.
Earlier this week I announced that I finally have my fishing license! And I'm proud to say- Macky and I put it to use yesterday. We went out into the wild, made ourselves a few fishing poles, and worked 3 different fishing locations. Though the 4 hours of cutting worms and standing in the freezing cold turned out to be a no-fish-failure, the experience was enjoyable. Macky and I laughed so hard and so frequently that I'm surprised neither of us peed our pants over the trip.





















Earlier this week I announced that I finally have my fishing license! And I'm proud to say- Macky and I put it to use yesterday. We went out into the wild, made ourselves a few fishing poles, and worked 3 different fishing locations. Though the 4 hours of cutting worms and standing in the freezing cold turned out to be a no-fish-failure, the experience was enjoyable. Macky and I laughed so hard and so frequently that I'm surprised neither of us peed our pants over the trip.
Bestie Labels:
Failure,
Fishing,
Life Is Good,
Productive,
Roommates,
Winter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
for a second i thought you were pretending to smoke a worm in that picture. gross. the rat is really gross too.
ReplyDeleteone time my friend wanted to take me fishing. he took me to a waterhole. there aren't fish in waterholes. but he insisted he'd seen fish jump in this waterhole when he'd been up there hunting. when we got to the location there were more cows than trees and the edge of this waterhole was decorated with pies. mmm. i said, "bryce, even if there are fish in this godforsaken waterhole, i will definitely not be eating them". that's how i feel about the rat in that water.
long comment. the end.