I finally finished Mockingjay, after it's spent a partially read 2 months chillin' in my my house/apartment/car/backpack.

Peeta should have died and Katniss should have had happily ever after with Gale. What is wrong with the world of literature?? Really?
Who in their right mind would choose the cake decorator/baker over their best friend/SOUL MATE. Peeta is just... Bleh. And Gale is HAWT, and everything a girl [aka- me] could ever ask for.
Well, I mean, if he were real- he probably would be. HA.
Peeta should have died and Katniss should have had happily ever after with Gale. What is wrong with the world of literature?? Really?
Who in their right mind would choose the cake decorator/baker over their best friend/SOUL MATE. Peeta is just... Bleh. And Gale is HAWT, and everything a girl [aka- me] could ever ask for.
Can I just list for you the 2 problems that lie within every book I've ever read?
1- The man I fall in love with NEVER wins.
2- Everybody always dies in the end. Always.
GAHHH.
2- Everybody always dies in the end. Always.
Which is just... miserable. It makes me cry about people that don't even exist. Why don't main characters ever get to live the remainder of their unwritten lives with at least one family member or friend?
GAHHH.
Maybe I should just write my own collection of books- one in which Gale and Captain Jack Elliot combine into one superhumanhearthrob5000 that actually survives the whole series- and wins in the end.
Peeta wasn't even himself in the end. It was stupid!
ReplyDeleteO my gosh Mandy! did i ever tell you i finished these is my words? SO GOOD!
ReplyDeleteI feel ya mandy, i was into Gale from the get go, pity things had to end the way they did.
ReplyDelete