I ordered a swimming suit today online.. pretty excited about that. My computer can't find Facebook. :(
When I was shopping at the grocery store, I looked to my left and saw a lady who looked exactly like Maja, from The Sounds, except.. she was a grandma version. It was weird.
Then, on my way home from the store, I saw a guy and a girl walking together down the side of the street, it was everything I could do not to yell out my window- "HOLD HANDS!".
haha I'm going to yell that out the window next time I see that. haha yewr kewt
ReplyDeleteI love those moments. One time I saw a couple on a drive way looking at each other with their hands on each others waste, so when we drove by, I yelled "kiss!!" ... they didn't.
ReplyDeleteWhy do you need a swimsuit.. aren't you going to be slaving in the brrr northwest? Or is it a polar suit for Logan?
ReplyDelete