Mandy, you HAVE to do that. It is SO incredibly awesome. I'm not kidding, if she's a bih about it, she's certifiably insane. That picture is freaking sweet and there's NO way she could say there's no meaning to it.
... I got a little into that... but it really is great.
This is so funny, because she says... there's no meaning,which there CLEARLY is. Not only IS there a concept, but the concept is how you feel when you associate with her ... haha. what a wench.
Mandy, I LOVE that picture. Did you do that??
ReplyDeletei made that in photoshop while trying to think of something to do for my 2d final project.
ReplyDeleteMandy, you HAVE to do that. It is SO incredibly awesome. I'm not kidding, if she's a bih about it, she's certifiably insane. That picture is freaking sweet and there's NO way she could say there's no meaning to it.
ReplyDelete... I got a little into that... but it really is great.
oh man. that is so cool.
ReplyDeleteI like the first one lots better.
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny, because she says... there's no meaning,which there CLEARLY is. Not only IS there a concept, but the concept is how you feel when you associate with her ... haha. what a wench.
ReplyDelete