"Tear the roof off my life
and gut out my insides.
Hold me closer, hold me closer"
and gut out my insides.
Hold me closer, hold me closer"
Sometimes I wish we lived in the world of Ash Ketchum. .. Where all that matters is becoming a Pokemon master of the universe by battling and winning gym badges.
This week has been one from.. the "H" word. I got lashed upon by a teacher (and it's going to happen again tomorrow because the dang museum I have to go to is only open from 10:00-5:00 and I couldn't make it in the last 48 hours), I pulled an all nighter to get my painting done. I was let down by my 'best friend', I failed a Computer Science test, I miserably and embarrassingly bombed my presentation in History of Photography- so bad I want to hide under my covers when I look at my class materials, I got in/ am in a fuster (not a real word) with someone who is really important to me, I couldn't make it to the Tax Tea Party, I won't be able to make it to GIRLTALK tomorrow at the U, and I could keep going.. WHY DOESN'T THE EARTHQUAKE JUST HAPPEN RIGHT NOW.. MAYBE IT'LL IMPROVE MY LIFE. < < < < That's a joke. I never EVER want that earthquake to happen!.. But point is, I just feel so drudged down.
I'm thankful for Rich and his 'happy thoughts' wink of encouragement that I received today, and for Mr. Busk. and his Beatles cover band. Without them, today would have been an awful amount more windy than it was already.
No comments:
Post a Comment