April 3, 2009

- Throw Down -

Today, at my job, the ladies told me about the different April Fools Day goofs they'd played, or were played on them. I heard about drawers being taped shut, clocks being changed, impossible workload requests at jobs, fake tattoos, etc. and I thought to myself "Okay, these are some kind of cool ideas..".
BUT THEN- one of the members said that she'd told her elementary class that they had to go to the office and get their kindergarten shots again. All I can say to that is.. 'LOL'. That is freakin' hilarious. She said most of her class started bawling (even at this age, that is probably what I would of done too), with the exception of one girl who stood up and said "I'll go first, let's get this over with". HA. Super dang awesome.

After researching about the holiday on the internet this morning and then hearing other peoples stories at work, I realize I did not fulfill my quest to successfully celebrate this holiday, like I thought I wanted to. There is so much more I could have done.. and I'm sad this is all I did..

1) Told Megan Bell her favorite band was coming to concert April 8th in Salt Lake. (Sorry to fire-breathe your world Megan.. )

2) Told Carli Bahm a dirty lie.. ha ha.. but she didn't believe me at all because she knows me too well. (Bummer.. )

3) Wiped (with a tissue- MEGAN BELL - because touching toilet seats isn't my thing) Vaseline on Megan Kings toilet seat. And about that- she never said anything and now I'm curious as to which of the following is true:

A) She didn't notice.
B) She liked it.
C) She already hates me.. so she just didn't say anything. *
D) She's like those people on the East coast who crouch, instead of actually sit on the toilet seat.

4) Stomped on a slush puddle and got Megan and Andee all wet. (Spontaneous!)
-Click HERE for Megan's extended version of this event.

5) Told my parents to call my government teacher, Mr. Lyons, because he wanted to speak to them and gave them the number to the zoo. JUST KIDDING. ANDEE DID THAT. But it's such a good idea I just had to add it to my list. Plus I love 90210, and stealing other peoples stories reminds me of it. :)

6) Skipped some of my classes.. Oh wait, Ha.

The End.

PS. Sometimes I survive epic battles. AWESOME.


*Probable. But, Megan King, please know it was all in good fun.

----------------------------------Megan Bell's Post About The Day---------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yes, I am pleased with myself.

Today, Mandy, Andee, and I had just left our Poli Sci class and were heading into the library. Mandy jumped into a puddle of slush, which then sprayed all over mine and Andee's pants. As Andee and I screamed our displeasure, I saw the wheels turning on Mandy's face as she realized once again that it was April Fool's day, and she did not have to take the blame. She yelled, "April Fools!" and I muttered, "How convenient..."

I'll let Mandy tell you the rest of the story.

My bosses just asked me to make a 36 by 24 inch banner that says "Married, but still looking" complete with phone number and all. There was talk of someone's back windshield ... I made the banner, and gave it to them. No questions asked. I sure hope the victim can't trace it back to me ... :)

6 comments:

  1. you are soooooooooooo cool. im jealous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you WOULD steal my joke.
    You wish SO badly that you were me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What epic battles did you survive? The only epic battle I remember being mentioned is the battle between the incumbent president, and the opposing candidate ... if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA. i know what you mean. the question is.. does andee know what you mean?

    ReplyDelete