April 27, 2009

- Tricky Tricky -

Officially- Andee just read me the funniest blog in the whole universe. I can't put a link to it, because it was written by a woman with no dignity. But I hope you all, by chance.. or luck, stumble upon it at some point in your lives and-- read it.

Royksopp released an album titled Junior. It's AWESOME. And I was just listening to the song Tricky Tricky, when I was reminded that today- I drove to Kinko's, went inside, came back out, glanced at the back of my Ford Explorer on my way to the drivers side door and noticed there was a HUGE A- BLUE 'Y' STICKER. Yup. Levi had stuck a BYU sticker on my automobile. What a fool. I'm SO in a huff. But I still think he's amazing, wonderful, sweetie, etc. The End.

PS. I always think of things I wonder, and I always think to myself that I should start carrying around a tiny handy dandy notebook so I can write them down, but then I just never do. So I've officially decided- if I ever think of things now.. I'm just going to start putting them at the end of my blogs. ok? OK.

1. I wonder if Chinese people get let down when they come to America, buy a souvenir, and turn it over to find it says 'MADE IN CHINA' on the bottom.

2 comments:

  1. haha oh mandy.

    I would like to say to give all of mandys blog readers the HILARIOUS blog that Mandy mentions...the link sounds really horrible..but this girl has the FUNNIEST blog I have ever read, and this post is most likely the funniest...so here is the link..I HIGHLY recommend it....

    http://dearpersonreadingthis.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-saw-another-mans-penis_02.html

    hahaha.

    LOVE YOU MANDY!

    ReplyDelete