April 3, 2009

- Oklahoma -

I can't STAND my Political Science teacher. He's such a one-sided-lame-face.

I don't like him, and one day I'll let him know.

PS. All day I've been drinking partially rotted milk, ew. And on the way back from work I saw a birdie war between a grandma and a small punk. Laughed my face off all the way home.

3 comments:

  1. dude, me too.
    stupid liberal sick man that thinks he can embarass me by telling me to stop disrupting to class in front of everyone.

    OBVIOUSLY he doesn't even know me.

    I was thinking though,
    That would have been a good time to have stood up and done everything we have talked/hoped/planned on doing.
    like:
    (standing up)
    saying "stop! it's too late, I'm getting frustrated." and walking out
    Explaining to the entire class the red envelope project and telling them they are all murderers if they didn't do it..

    and the many others.

    I do know one of them included BOTH of us walking down both the two isles and singing some sort of song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! i think we were all gonna raise our hands at once and ask questions at the exact same time. weren't we? i can't remember what the questions were though.

    and the stop it's too late, i'm feeling frusterated is the song one.. isn't it? or was there another one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes! you are correct. I KNEW there was another one..........
    Too bad we didn't.
    I still want to SUPER bad.
    Especially everyone asking the same question in a different way.
    talk about H I L A R I O U S

    ReplyDelete