April 23, 2009

- The Power Is On -


This was the picture I ended up blowing up and turning in for surprisingly good reviews. HUGE RELIEF.

Today was my last day at CURVES. :) . For those of you who know me well, you know this is a pretty big deal and probably the best news of the year, though, there are some pretty dang great ladies there and I'll miss them all. Examples- ready for this? - Dorie, Ronda, Nancy, Marilyn, Mary, Jolene, Julie, Teresa, Genial, Annette, Wendy, Kristi, Marlene, Leila, Vicky, Susan, Shirley, Tracy, Paige, Tiffany and Carol, Carolyn, Lisa, Odean, Julie, Carrie, Jennifer, Kristi, and I could just go on and on...
What a great bunch.

I'm super glad things are winding down. There's no more 2d design, after midnight there will be no more computer science, there is-basically- no more history of photography, there is no more Curves, oh it feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment