I don't really know what to say about it except, she's upset my assignment was one day late (technically) and that I haven't been in class since March 24th. Which is kind of my fault, but mostly not, we didn't have class all last week because she went on vacation.
- For the full story read Megans blog post below -
"Today Mandy and I went to our 2D design class. It's been a couple weeks since we've been there. We missed critique day, which is the most important day to be in class. Not only does that mean that we turn in our projects late, but we missed the introduction of the next project. Then our teacher was out of town for a week, so we couldn't turn in our assignments immediately after. Mandy e-mailed the teacher to see what the assignment was, and got no response. The teacher didn't post it on blackboard.
Needless to say, we were not well prepared for class today. Not only that, but we got a lecture for showing up late. It was obvious to the whole class that the teacher was in a bad mood. We had to sign a list for the order in which we would go to the teacher and talk about our thumbnails for our next project. We didn't have thumbnails. We didn't even know what the project was. Not too mention, we had to turn in our project that was due almost two weeks ago (technically, only one class ago). I was terrified for my name to be called. I was at the end of the list. Mandy didn't even put her name on. Hah.
Finally when my name was called, I went up, trembling a little, and basically I just told her I had this project to turn in and I didn't have thumbnails to show. She said, "ok, just know I'll have to mark it late, and you should have thumbnails by Thursday."
...ok? No yelling? No bad looks? ... ok. Great.
So I sat down, and we waited for Mandy's turn. Mandy went up and I sat at the table and tried to pretend I wasn't listening. I vaguely heard the teacher saying, "You haven't even been here since March 24th ..." and "I'm going to have to mark it off at LEAST 50% because it's so late.."
Haha, Mandy and I have slacked off basically equally amount and she got it soooo much harsher than me. It's really sad, but it's also really, really, really funny. Sorry Mandy.
So then we left and spent the next 1/2 hour grumbling and insulting our teacher.
Good, good times."
Gotta love this! ^
No comments:
Post a Comment