April 1, 2009

- Like It Ar Not -


Weirdest thing happened just now, I was chased into the library by a maddened Megan Bell throwing snowballs.

Attack number one..
Hit on the arm, cheap shot, didn't hurt.

Attack number two..
Hit on the head, don't remember my thoughts there.

Attack number three..
Occurs while diving through the library entrance and yelling "Letmeinletmein!"..
Hit on the back of the neck, surprisingly good shot, didn't hurt, fell to the floor.. laughing of course.

It's only noon and I can tell this is going to be a good day :)

PS
It's April Fools. ... and I feel, so far, I've been successfully celebrating this marvelous holiday.

3 comments:

  1. You forgot to include all the people in the vicinity watching and LAUGHING. Haha. It was awesome ... My arm still hurts from your punch ... not really... but I bet there's at least a bruise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!
    Levi.........
    this is only your fault.

    ReplyDelete