April 20, 2010

- Hello 75 Degree Weather -

I know this is kind of a pointless post but..
I have nothing better to do while sitting in Natural Disasters. Shorry.


Did you know there was a volcanic eruption in Iceland? I didn't, until right now, of course.

So far today I've spent most of my waking time outside and I'm sho happy about it. I attempted to take a picture of myself on the quad enjoying this nice weather.. but I felt like a real creep sitting there smiling at my computer. So.. No picture.

You know how it is.

We're going swimming today, which is pretty great. Especially because we all have huge Ed Hardy tatts we're going to put on. I'm so excited! Pretty sure [if it doesn't turn freezing again] I'm going to walk around in trashy tank tops until it rubs off.

So classic.

P.s. Want to hear something ludicrous---> In 2003, Logan had a fire.
The cause:
A hawk completed the circuit of two separate power lines by touching the tips of both wings to each- thus, exploding the bird into fire and causing the grasses to catch once it fell. Holy cow! Lesson learned- Don't make power lines exactly a hawks wingspan away from each other.

2 comments:

  1. HAhahaha. I can't believe that thing about the hawk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should carry around something juicy too.

    ReplyDelete