April 1, 2010

- March 17 2010 -

DAY FIVE

[Finally!- Right?]


I was totally shocked to find out I did not take 1 picture on day five. Considering I took 800+ photos total- it's hard to believe I went without for a day. But, I have pics from Carly's and Macky's camera's. So... Cool.

One thing we went to this time around in Seattle- that I hadn't seen before- was the Gum Wall. It was semi gross but pretty much amazing. And proud to say- Macky and I added a few pieces of gum to it. (:

Surprise- we went to Pike's Place Market and listened to these street men play Stand By Me. OMG AMAZING.

The below pictures are from the Pacific Science Center. There's nothing really memorable or exciting to say about it but.. whatevs.
^That thing was supposed to represent what it would be like to walk on the moon.. One word to describe the experience-----> Uncomfortable.


After the science center we went to Alice In Wonderland [3-D+Imax]. No pictures from that but if you want to know what it was like- feel free to go to the theater and watch it. Ha.

Here's a pic of Carly, the human coat rack, in the bathroom after Alice In Wonderland.
The whole trip- the bathroom experience was a huge hassle. Why? Because A) the bathrooms were all really gross so we didn't want to take our stuff in B) by 'stuff' I mean- scooters, jackets, hoodies, bags.. basically everything ever C) and we just ALL had to go.. ALL THE TIME. I am still trying to understand how it was possible.

I love the needle at night. SHO much.


Dear McDonalds,
WHAT IS THIS THING I'M ABOUT TO EAT?
Why does this trip have to be so low budge?
And- Where is Carls Jr.?
Love, Mandy

I'm all the sudden reminded of why I haven't eaten there since elementary.
Cheese. Bun. Meat. Ketchup. And 1 pickle.



Blah blah blah.. Until next time. Bye.

Sorry have to add this- Since I am blogging during science class and I need these notes all the sudden:

The type of gene action where the heterozygote phenotype is in the middle of two homozygotes is: No Dominance (additive gene action)

The A and B alleles in ABO blood type are an example of: Co-dominance gene action

The A and O alleles in ABO blood type are an example of: Complete dominance gene action

If two genes are linked: The alleles of two genes do not segregate independently.

One generation of complete inbreeding results in: Doubling the homozygosity.


2 comments:

  1. ba ha ha--thanks for the reminder about genes and junk...i don't remember a THING from bio 100

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i'd eat at taco bell before i'd eat at mcdonalds

    ReplyDelete